CYCLONE PC – THE REAL PRESSURE COMPENSATING EMITTER WITH LASER TECHNOLOGY
- Minimize the total installation cost
- Significant reduction in maintenance costs
- Continues and uniform flow of water along the entire length of the line (self-flushing mechanism)
- Sub-surface irrigation driplines installations
- Irrigation applications in difficult topographic areas with steep or undulating conditions.
- Flow Rates: 1.1 lph / 1.5 lph / 2.4 lph / 3.8 lph
- Optimal Pressure Range: 0.5 Bar – 3.5 Bar
- Suggested wall thickness range: 15 mil – 48 mil (0.375 mm – 1.2 mm)
- Suggested Pipe Diameter range: 16 mm – 25 mm
- Opening pressure for PC-ND (Non-Drain): 0.3 Bar – 0.5 Bar
- Closing pressure for PC-ND (Non-Drain): 0.3 Bar -0.2 Bar
FLOW RATE VS PRESSURE:
Anti-Siphon mechanism: Prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper. Its pressure compensating ability makes it suitable for use in steep or undulating situations or where longer run lengths need to be achieved.
Non-Draining: Emitters do not let the system drain out once the water supply has been turned off. This helps you give exact amounts of water to every plant. This becomes even more pronounced if you have a greenhouse with irrigation lines run above the plants, all that water in the lines will drain out if not stopped.